Gulf Coast Seafood Recipes
This page features a series of recipes that highlight the wealth of delicious and healthy local seafood ingredients available on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi and the rich heritage of cuisines we enjoy here.
Do you have a family favorite? Get in touch; perhaps we can add it to the collection.
- January 2015, Fish Stock
- October/November 2014, Baked Fish Daufuskie
- August/September 2014, Shrimp Salsa
- July 2014, Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Cream
- May 2014, Summer Shrimp Salad
- April 2014, Lemonfish Ceviche
- March 2014, Vietnamese Clay Pot Fish
- February 2014, Redfish Courtbouillon
- January 2014, Charleston She-Crab Soup
- December 2013, Holiday Oyster Stew, from Anita and Mike Arguelles