2016 Graduate Student Symposium
March 4-6, 2016
Symposium Program, Schedule, and Abstracts
- Submit your abstract here.
- Download or view the overall symposium schedule [pdf file]
- Download or view the oral and poster presentation schedule [pdf file]
- The Marine and Estuarine Graduate Student Association,
Gulf Coast Research Laboratory, The University of Southern Mississippi
- The Graduate Student Group, Dauphin Island Sea Laboratory, The University of South Alabama
- Coast and Environment Graduate Organization, Louisiana State University
You are invited to attend a fun-filled, research-oriented, and affordable symposium at The University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Coast Research Laboratory in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. This symposium provides a forum for students to present their research in a formal but non-threatening environment and to network with students and faculty from across the region. All university students and faculty in marine, estuarine, or coastal sciences are invited to attend and all graduate students are encouraged to present. Awards will be given for best oral presentations and oral presenters will receive feedback.
Presentations and posters are limited to students only, but everyone is invited to attend. If you have any questions, contact David Dippold. Stay tuned for more details.
Registration for the 2016 Graduate Student Symposium is a two-part process which includes submitting the form below and making payment via PayPal. Questions may be addressed via email to David Dippold.
Part I - Registration Form
Please complete the registration form.
After submitting the form, you will may return to this page to submit your registration payment.
Payment may also be made at the symposium via cash or check.
The Graduate Student Symposium could not be successful without all of our wonderful sponsors.
- University of Southern Mississippi Graduate School
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Center for Fisheries Research & Development, Gulf Coast Research Laboratory