Reginald B. Blaylock, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, Thad Cochran Marine Aquaculture Center and Research Associate Professor, fish diseases and aquaculture
fax: (228) 872-4566
Gulf Coast Research Laboratory
703 East Beach Drive
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
- Ph.D., Biological Sciences. 1996. University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
- M.S., Biology. 1989. University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX
- B.S., Biology. 1986. Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- Development of aquaculture technology
- Marine stock enhancement
- Health management in aquaculture
- Factors affecting susceptibility to diseases and parasites
- Ecological and epidemiological patterns in diseases and their use in the study and management of fisheries
- Spotted Seatrout Culture
- Marine Aquaculture (COA 524, 524L). An introduction to principles and technologies applied to the culture of commercially important marine organisms.
- Coastal Processes II (COA 602). Biotic processes and interactions among pelagic, benthic, and land margin subsystems. Team taught.
- Special Problems in Coastal Sciences (COA 692/792).
- Special Topics in Coastal Sciences (COA 690/790).