Coastal Plant of the Month
Each month, the CPR features a significant coastal plant. Follow the links below to learn more about each plant and how they can be used in coastal restoration.
- January 2014 - Shoalgrass, Halodule wrightii
- December 2013 - Widgeongrass, Rupia maratima
- November 2013 - Saltmeadow Cordgrass, Spartina patens
- October 2013 - Bitter Panicum, Panicum amarum
- September 2013 - Sea Oats, Uniola paniculata
- August 2013 - Sturdy Bulrush, Schoenoplectus robustus
- July 2013 - Sea-Oxeye Daisy, Borrichia frutescens
- June 2013 - Crimsoneyed Rosemallow, Hibiscus moscheutos L.
- May 2013 - Turtle Grass, Thalassia testudinum
- April 2013 - Beach Morning Glory, Ipomoea imperati
- March 2013 - Black Needle Rush, Juncus roemerianus